History

1942 – The Squad’s first home

1942 – The Squad’s first home

We bought the Lewis Farm House and some ground on Monmouth Boulevard for $100 from Wall Township in early 1942. Plans were made to change the Lewis home into a first aid building. We signed a contract on Novemeber 6, 1942 to renovate the building with Frank Newman of Spring Lake for $2,625. We moved in on August 6, 1943.

Posted on
Posted in History