History

1941 – The Squad acquires another ambulance

1941 – The Squad acquires another ambulance

Another ambulance was acquired on July 27, 1941. It was a 1932 Henney from Philadelphia. Later it was found it had a cracked crank shaft. Calvin Wooley got a donation of a Chrysler motor from Palmer’s Junk Yard in West Belmar. Calvin Woolley donated the time to replace the motor.

We received a $200 donation from the Township Committee and $200 from the Board of Health Department to help us out.

Posted on
Posted in History